Liberty Christian Academy’s culture encompasses the attitudes, expected behaviors and values that impact how the academy functions. These attitudes, behaviors and values are demonstrated by teachers, staff, administrators, and trustees; thus modeling for our students. Everyone associated with Liberty Christian, most importantly our students, exhibits the following:
- They greet you warmly.
- They go out of their way to meet your needs.
- They consider making mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- Students encourage their classmates, especially when most needed.
- They adapt joyfully to challenges and unexpected changes in course.
- They see problems as opportunities for finding solutions